Breaking Tata Sky Rebranding As Tata Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...
New name, new website, new app, new packs all is fine at the macro level. But as an end user of Tatasky for these many years, I don't want the graph of overall user experience with it to drop down.
I just pray that, in quest of introducing new features, new websites, new apps whatever, it should not lose its brand value.

Well...
New name, new website, new app, new packs all is fine at the macro level. But as an end user of Tatasky for these many years, I don't want the graph of overall user experience with it to drop down.
I just pray that, in quest of introducing new features, new websites, new apps whatever, it should not lose its brand value.
You are right

If they are really changing the name from "Tata Sky" to "Tata Play" then why there is no news about it?

If you google it you won't find this news anywhere rather than this forum, Can any one share the authentic source of this news?

If they are really changing the name from "Tata Sky" to "Tata Play" then why there is no news about it?

If you google it you won't find this news anywhere rather than this forum, Can any one share the authentic source of this news?
Why don’t u search the govt website that keeps corporate details.

It’s also updated there

Ministry of corporate affairs

Why don’t u search the govt website that keeps corporate details.

It’s also updated there

Ministry of corporate affairs
Its just show Tata Play, Where is it written that its going to rename from "Tata Sky" ?

Tata Play could be any other venture of Tata

Its just show Tata Play, Where is it written that its going to rename from "Tata Sky" ?

Tata Play could be any other venture of Tata
Check the date of incorporation dude
Check the other details also

If we can see how ur unable to see

If still ur reluctant to trust the forum then better wait for the revamp to happen

Check the date of incorporation dude
Check the other details also

If we can see how ur unable to see

If still ur reluctant to trust the forum then better wait for the revamp to happen
Yes, I found it now, Tata Sky & Tata Play both have the same CIN number

And I am not reluctant to trust the forum, I was bit worried that forum should not share any fake news/rumor. :)

Is this for Broadband services? 👇
Bzuinv8.png

Yes, I found it now, Tata Sky & Tata Play both have the same CIN number

And I am not reluctant to trust the forum, I was bit worried that forum should not share any fake news/rumor. :)
When the news is coming from a trusted and a senior member like @Vadirocks bro then its deemed to be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock