Breaking Tata Sky Rebranding As Tata Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's time to unlock Binge+ box and remove the restriction of subscribing NCF to be active STB...So then we can use STB as Android box and watch OTT...

The above article says this:

“In addition, Tata Play has decided to waive service visit charges of ₹175.”

How far is this true ???

Now it's time to unlock Binge+ box and remove the restriction of subscribing NCF to be active STB...So then we can use STB as Android box and watch OTT...
I think they or no company do it easily because it is there fixed source of income how they loose it easily
They may reduce this burden.. Like binge combos on tatasky.. But they won't remove completely Atleast for few years from now

I think they or no company do it easily because it is there fixed source of income how they loose it easily
They may reduce this burden.. Like binge combos on tatasky.. But they won't remove completely Atleast for few years from now
They can charge minimal price to keep STB active for OTT users...Rs 153 monthly is too high...Although now itself most r watching OTT in deactivated STB without paying 153/- so it's better to gain something from nothing....

They can charge minimal price to keep STB active for OTT users...Rs 153 monthly is too high...Although now itself most r watching OTT in deactivated STB without paying 153/- so it's better to gain something from nothing....
Yes they will do that in future when they gain more users in binge... Already they did this indirectly with binge combo packs

Jaya TV
28SmbbU.png

J Movies
Du3VL2g.jpg

Raj TV
MVGgvI6.png

Raj Digital Plus
Ip16Z27.jpg
You mean no logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock