Good News Tata Sky Refer N Earn programme - you get ₹300 while your friend gets ₹600 off on new HD connection

• Thread starter Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 33
  • Views Views: Views 6,817
I referred one of my friend and got Rs.300 into my account. I referred using his number but the connection was bought directly from dealer using same number I referred on (Cost Rs.1852 (1699 for box + 153 for 1 month NCF)). I got referral bonus within one day of new connection activation.

MGGp6HC.png

Last edited:
Same amount. The only difference is that the referring person will get 300. I tried the referral option and my friend got the call. He told will check back later and then he used the same mobile number and bought connection online. Post-purchase he called me and then I did follow up with TS and told I will get referral amount post-installation. The connection was successfully installed and then contacted TS. They told will get credited after 24 hours. Its been almost 2 weeks and no sign. I dropped it because I can't reserve a daily slot for TS customer care.

Anyway, I'm happy with their service.

OMG, it was a wow experience from TS. I dropped this request long back and was not doing any followup. But today morning, I was welcomed with a sweet SMS from Tatasky, Credited 300 for the referral. Even though I didn't followup, Tatasky was behind that and credited the amount.

Source

Last edited:
Got my referral reward of 300 balance today. Cousin was fed up of cable and randomly spoke to me about it and i told him to get TS asap. He just got it yesterday and he's very happy with the responsiveness of Tata Sky.
lFI4Y70.png

Back
Top Bottom