DTH updates Tata Sky removed 3 languages from Sony Pix (Added Back)

Why you misleading bruh ?.When i asked about only this particular movie. :(
Who is misleading bro? There are some movies that comes with single audio only. Even Abhinav before said that he got single audio despite getting the options. So I assumed same was the case.

Sony PIX SD has those feeds but Only English is available on Pix HD.
English only on HD feed. No clue about SD feed. Seriously, I didn't expected such bad service by Tata Sky.
Yes all are working, though it's mismatched like Hindi is coming when Tamil selected.
Off-topic: This is the first time that I am seeing @dino29 bro is giving a post any reaction other than a like! I have always thought that he is a very level-headed person and therefore has no reason to be excited!

Off-topic: This is the first time that I am seeing @dino29 bro is giving a post any reaction other than a like! I have always thought that he is a very level-headed person and therefore has no reason to be excited!

hahaha! No bhai, i have given all sorts of reactions to different posts in earlier times too. But u r right i am level headed and tend to never feel completely hopeless or too over the moon about anything. Though i am always looking to gather and learn as much as possible without any feeling of jealousy or inferiority or superiority. Helping others gives me most satisfaction, rewards hardly matter :)

In the above post i am genuinely expressing sadness as really want all viewers to get access to such features provided by broadcasters .

Who is misleading bro? There are some movies that comes with single audio only. Even Abhinav before said that he got single audio despite getting the options. So I assumed same was the case.

Bro i do know for some movies, it telecast with single audio. But I asked abhinav about the movie skyscraper audio feed.

Hindi, Tamil & telugu language Added back on HD feed

Thread Title updated

Shubh bro. if u confirm on which DTH players, all feeds working. i can share the same to my friends.
Possible share snaps too.
Cheers

Hindi ⬇️
IMG20191010193319.jpg

Tamil ⬇️
IMG20191010193339.jpg

Telgu ⬇️
IMG20191010193349.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock