Tata Sky removed EPG from Zee Kalinga channel

Rushil.D said:
I think we should do halla -bol on Mr.Nagpal's Office :nj:win

Correct bro.:tup otherwise he will never listen customers problem.:angry
Some peoples are saying on twitter that they will do a dharna infront of Tata Sky CEO office.:tup

Karan Rockz said:
Correct bro.:tup
Some peoples are saying on twitter that they will do a dharna infront of Tata Sky CEO office.:tup

Currently I am Doing Halla Bol on Tata Sky Nodal Offices :lol Because They Are Not Giving me Channels Addition Info :(

bad move from TS.they even not taking feed back from subscribers

Karan Rockz said:
Correct bro.:tup otherwise he will never listen customers problem.:angry

I think Mr.Vikram Kaushik Sir is Better Than Mr.Nagpal :(

Rushil.D said:
Currently I am Doing Halla Bol on Tata Sky Nodal Offices :lol Because They Are Not Giving me Channels Addition Info :(

Keep it up bro.:tup I will also try to do this in my area nodal offices.:shy

if they remove it from regional movie chanls the next moment i will put my RDTV hd|dvr back to main tv

Rushil.D said:
I think Mr.Vikram Kaushik Sir is Better Than Mr.Nagpal :(

Yeah he is better person and CEO than Mr.Nagpal.:dodgy
when Mr.Kaushik was CEO of Tata Sky at that time Tata Sky have good relation with all broadcasters.:( I am missing Kaushik sir,pls sir come back to Tata sky.:'(

Karan Rockz said:
Yeah he is better person and CEO than Mr.Nagpal.:dodgy
when Mr.Kaushik was CEO of Tata Sky at that time Tata Sky have good relation with all broadcasters.:( I am missing Kaushik sir,pls sir come back to Tata sky.:'(

I think Tata Group Should Make Mr.Vikram Mehra as CEO&MD of Tata Sky :nj :k

Rushil.D said:
I think Tata Group Should Make Mr.Vikram Mehra as CEO&MD of Tata Sky :nj :k

He is currently chief commercial officer of Tata Sky and before that he is vice president of Star India,Vikram Mehra also good choice.:tup:luv

Karan Rockz said:
He is currently chief commercial officer of Tata Sky and before that he is vice president of Star India,Vikram Mehra also good choice.:tup:luv

Yeah Bro and I am Sure if Mr.Nagpal Do This Types of things in Tata Sky :(:u Then Surely One Day Tata Group Make Mr.Vikram Mehra as CEO & MD Of Tata Sky :k :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock