Tata Sky removed Studio One & Tollywood TV

Bishnu15 said:
Well posted sarkar bro. I forgot this thread. A big brand like TS wont make these mistakes. But as per ad Reporter, Aashirwaad Gold & Studio One HD to be removed. First of all was Studio One a HD Channel ? Reporter has been removed ?

they would have paid to Tata Sky.

Bishnu15 said:
Well posted sarkar bro. I forgot this thread. A big brand like TS wont make these mistakes. But as per ad Reporter, Aashirwaad Gold & Studio One HD to be removed. First of all was Studio One a HD Channel ? Reporter has been removed ?

Because Reporter tv given careeg fee

Maybe due to onam days "reporter" gets survived....bcoz huge competition is going on between tatasky & d2h for maximum no of activations

20 addition news from CEO turning into 20 removal...was that a typo in his interview publication?

shiwesh said:
20 addition news from CEO turning into 20 removal...was that a typo in his interview publication?

but bro 20 channels added after his interview till now :)

shiwesh said:

See this Link Removed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock