Breaking Tata Sky revised prices of 279 FTA channels from ₹10 to ₹5

Your package will continue till its last date after that new packages will be applicable to you ..
Understood but what will happen my multi TV .my package cost is 250 rupees. Will it increase or decrease? Sarfaraz bro clear it please.

Understood but what will happen my multi TV .my package cost is 250 rupees. Will it increase or decrease? Sarfaraz bro clear it please.
It'll be same till 90 Days of new package implementation if you recharged on Nov.

Ok, this makes me worried. I'm a South Platinum HD Annual Pack user. I like the fact that it covers all channels and gives TS BW Premiere channels for free as well. I sincerely hope that this plan continues after Dec too, as my plan ends on 1-Jan-19. :(

Bros, what is the Status of Long Duration packs by other service providers ? Will they continue after December ?

Ok, this makes me worried. I'm a South Platinum HD Annual Pack user. I like the fact that it covers all channels and gives TS BW Premiere channels for free as well. I sincerely hope that this plan continues after Dec too, as my plan ends on 1-Jan-19. :(

Bros, what is the Status of Long Duration packs by other service providers ? Will they continue after December ?
If you want to continue that use this as it allows you to renew LDP
Tata Sky started new LDP Renewal called "Advance Renewal Order"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock