Breaking Tata Sky revised prices of 279 FTA channels from ₹10 to ₹5

@Anish Pai Bro, I think you need to add DD channels also in post #1 as they were priced at Rs. 10 before.

When did they increased dd channels price
they were priced at Rs. 10
TQisHYV.png

Sarfaraz bro what will happen to me? My package is semi annual HD platinum pack and my box is multi TV 250 rupees per month?
Your package will continue till its last date after that new packages will be applicable to you ..

Bros my pack is semi annual South platinum HD and it will burn out by February end. Before that TRAI rates will be implemented so did I get my extra money back as I have paid much higher amount before of its implementation or that amount will go to TS pockets?

Bros my pack is semi annual South platinum HD and it will burn out by February end. Before that TRAI rates will be implemented so did I get my extra money back as I have paid much higher amount before of its implementation or that amount will go to TS pockets?
The amount will go to Tatasky pocket..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock