Tata sky showing 15 new hotel channels but no signal on those channel

@Bapun bro: No idea bro..

By the way they have many different bouquets. One of them is Hotel 1. These channels are available in this Bouquet only.

VuiyNlP.png

As i am HD PVR user my bouquet is showing as HDPVR, i think Promo bouquet are for unsubscribed/deactivated subscribers. Introductory is for free preview period subscriber and so on.

Some bouquets are for testing purpose and channel comes accordingly to it...

Just my guess..

Bapun Raz said:
As i am HD PVR user my bouquet is showing as HDPVR, i think Promo bouquet are for unsubscribed/deactivated subscribers. Introductory is for free preview period subscriber and so on.

Some bouquets are for testing purpose and channel comes accordingly to it...

Just my guess..

I also think the same bro..

M.J.Sadiq said:

By the way they have many different bouquets. One of them is Hotel 1. These channels are available in this Bouquet only.

VuiyNlP.png
Thanks for this my BouqueitID was set to Hotel1. So, I called customer care they fixed it and now they set my BouquetID to test... Again I called customer care they will visit tomorrow to fix this. Btw wheredid you get this and can I change my BouqueitID

M.J.Sadiq said:

VuiyNlP.png

Can you find out if any of these bouquet IDs mentioned by you contain extra channels which are not available for normal users? Such as secret Hotel channels are only present in Hotel bouquet ID. It'll be interesting to see what secret channels are present in different bouquet IDs. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock