• Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 9,713
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Tata Sky Testing 2 New Channels on it's Platform.

1. Test Service 1410 on TP: 11010 H 32720
2. Test Service 1701 on TP: 11130 H 32720

Soon be Replaced with New Channels.

Egq4isk.jpg

cme1ja8.jpg

One is most likely going to be DD Retro and the other one is gonna be ID HD?

ID HD might get discontinued soon. I feel Discovery should have launched Jeet on Free Dish, its content was quite good and would have resonated with rural audience. DMax or Discovery Science HD or Travel Channel HD might take its place

ID HD might get discontinued soon. I feel Discovery should have launched Jeet on Free Dish, its content was quite good and would have resonated with rural audience. DMax or Discovery Science HD or Travel Channel HD might take its place
so it will not be id hd????

Yakka Dee is a kids program belonging to CBeebies.

CBeebies - Yakka Dee!
Whaaaat?🤔
No, it won't get shutdown anytime soon. It's recently rebranded. Discovery Science has no new content to offer. Nor does Travel Channel. It will be nice to bring mix content of science and travel on Discovery and TLC. Also shut down Discovery Turbo. Move the shows to Discovery Channel to compete with History TV.

Wow. I am so excited to watch Thomas The Tank Engine. Does anyone know what is CBeebies India airing?

Whaaaat?🤔

No, it won't get shutdown anytime soon. It's recently rebranded. Discovery Science has no new content to offer. Nor does Travel Channel. It will be nice to bring mix content of science and travel on Discovery and TLC. Also shut down Discovery Turbo. Move the shows to Discovery Channel to compete with History TV.

Arre bhai not in next few weeks but soon after some months, ID itself has very limited viewership so having HD is waste of resource. Discovery Science is not a bad performer, it has decent audience base... New programs will come once all the upheaval in broadcast sector settles. By the way some new shows keep coming on it every now n then.

Regarding "Travel Channel" it is a separate channel and might come to India with HD Feed. Turbo is failure so it will surely be rebranded. History TV18 has all content barring lifestyle packed in 1 bcoz of no other ch to show it, Star or Discovery does not have that limitation. I do hope Star converts Fox Life into a science centric channel after FYI fills their lifestyle genre space. Also NG People should b back as Travel ch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock