Breaking Tata Sky Testing "Colors Infinity HD Rs 19.95"

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 7,434
Excellent update bro .. @dino29 bro hidden testing started for many Channels now get ready for bunch of Channels :lol::biggrin:

Brother i am trying to decode thru Audio PID and trying to guess channels which r being tested on this slot. Some new channels r surely coming, i have noticed that Tata Sky is adding pending channels from bouquet of big broadcasters so that situation does not arise where subscriber opts for a particular bouquet but cannot see some of the channels part of it as they are not part of platform.

Right now TRAI has not clarified as to how will operators like airtel provide broadcaster bouquet without having many channels from these on their platform and charge full amount. Some members were raising this query earlier too and criticising airtel for not reducing price. Reality is that operators cannot decrease price as TRAI has not allowed so till now, there is a 20% operator revenue share in total price of any channel or bouquet and if say airtel reduces price by some rupees they would be earning less money but broadcaster will get full 80% share of actual price as usual. Let's see if operators raise this with TRAI and changes needed to suit each operator r permitted.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock