Tata Sky to broadcast Channel NewsAsia International in latest launch

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,377
SarfaRaZ said:
Have you watched this channel :huh its an ad free Eng News Channel available only on Ts :(

It's available in Singapore ;)
I watched it for one month during my visit :c

BTW, I remember it was available in DishTV few yrs ago....:k

No :no its first time launching in India :k

SarfaRaZ said:
its first time launching in India :k

I don't know abt launch in India..

I've watched this channel in Singapore & it's available in local cable ''LBN'' in Sri Lanka....

It's a useless, crap channel :k :c

Untitled-2.jpg

Tata Sky has tied up with Singapore based media company MediaCorp and announced the launch of Channel NewsAsia International on Tata Sky. The memorandum was signed on November 19.

The pan-Asian channel will be available to the subscribers on channel number 535. Channel NewsAsia will be clubbed with the other English news channels available on the DTH platform and is priced at Rs.8. The channel will be a part of the a-la-carte and is a part of Tata Sky’s English news pack.

Indian Television Dot Com | Tata Sky ties up with MediaCorp; launches a new English news channel

http://www.exchange4media.mobi/tv/t...al-news-channel-offerings-in-india_62405.html

Its a very popular Spore news channel. Its been around for years. I used to watch it all the time when I lived there. India is also getting Intl feed. Nothing new about it. There is no India specific feed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock