Tata Sky To Drop HBO HD

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this:

Will I get refund from TS? Paying annual charges and then for whatever reason (be it broadcaster or TS) if the channels go off the catalogue, I should also be refunded right?

I don't know what the heck...CN HD+ is an totally crap channel...and that will be continued but HBO HD is shutting down which is one of the best & oldest Hollywood channel in India... really feels sad for first time in life for shutting down of an TV channel...Rip HBO....as my concern CN HD+ and WB should shut down....HBO and HBO HD should be continued.

I don't know what the heck...CN HD+ is an totally crap channel...and that will be continued but HBO HD is shutting down which is one of the best & oldest Hollywood channel in India... really feels sad for first time in life for shutting down of an TV channel...Rip HBO....as my concern CN HD+ and WB should shut down....HBO and HBO HD should be continued.
Yes we get very nostalgic feeling when we see channels which were there for more than a decade and when we were in school shut down. Channels like AXN and HBO shutting is very unfortunate.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this:

Will I get refund from TS? Paying annual charges and then for whatever reason (be it broadcaster or TS) if the channels go off the catalogue, I should also be refunded right?
Tata Sky deducts balance on daily basis. Pricing will adjust from your pack when channel gets removed.

Yes we get very nostalgic feeling when we see channels which were there for more than a decade and when we were in school shut down. Channels like AXN and HBO shutting is very unfortunate.
Star Movies Is Actually an old English channel because it launched on 1994 whereas HBO India launched on 2000

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock