Breaking Tata Sky To Increase Package Price & Channels, W.E.F - 25th June

Overreaction could be there as we can enjoy low ncf and good package in other dth except TS. TS is the only dth, which is not provide any discount in NCF nor offer customer retaintion offer to deactivated customer. Please prove me wrong if you can. They are doing this because of your type of subscribers.
First thing this thread is for modifications in curated or add on packs if you want to discuss or comment on NCF do it in appropriate place instead of dragging other threads off topic.

Second, what do you know about me to write that Tata Sky kept prices high because of My Type of subscribers?

First thing this thread is for modifications in curated or add on packs if you want to discuss or comment on NCF do it in appropriate place instead of dragging other threads off topic.

Second, what do you know about me to write that Tata Sky kept prices high because of My Type of subscribers? blind faith
Blind faith type subscriber. Second Airtel also add times bouquet and star bharat and stargold in their lots of pack without increase price. It's prove TS is big cheater.

Blind faith type subscriber. Second Airtel also add times bouquet and star bharat and stargold in their lots of pack without increase price. It's prove TS is big cheater.
Okay if it's the biggest cheater, looting customers then please take the initiative to save us from the fraudster and file a complaint, you have proof they will be punished. Posting here will yield nothing as neither company nor authorities are going to dig the forum reading replies.

Okay if it's the biggest cheater, looting customers then please take the initiative to save us from the fraudster and file a complaint, you have proof they will be punished. Posting here will yield nothing as neither company nor authorities are going to dig the forum reading replies.
We can punish them to say Tata to TS. I and my relatives leave TS long back and I also told my lots of friends to leave TS. This is my initiative till they will not realize.

We can punish them to say Tata to TS. I and my relatives leave TS long back and I also told my lots of friends to leave TS. This is my initiative till they will not realize.
Then on which dth you are moving ? Whom do you think is the cheapest with best service...?

Then on which dth you are moving ? Whom do you think is the cheapest with best service...?
SD will cheapest
But I think tatasky providing more FTA channels 153rs basic pack compared to other???

SD will cheapest
But I think tatasky providing more FTA channels 153rs basic pack compared to other???
What you will make of FTA Channels? A pickle?

Tata Sky increase your pack price but decrease the NCF I am a-la-carte customer 😂

Except TS, you can use any dth and cable. It will cheap and best. You can compared various packs TS vs other.

What you will make of FTA Channels? A pickle?
Bro i know now a days mango pickle u r eating more because season is running😁

But I mean in 153rs compared to other dth tatsky may b providing more channels
Yes or no
Or restricted to this much channels for 153rs as Trai fixed?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock