Tata Sky to launch "Sampling Offer" for selected subscribers of Tata Sky from 1st Dec to 31st Dec '17.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 190
  • Views Views: Views 23,699
Me too not getting all channels.
Guys keep the set top box ON throughout the day. Lets wait and see.

I think those who are not on any offer they will get this. When I contacted cc they said you are already in free hd access. I said that is new connection offer. But cc said no new offer for you. @Sagar bro also on 99 hd access so might be, that is my opinion.

I think those who are not on any offer they will get this. When I contacted cc they said you are already in free hd access. I said that is new connection offer. But cc said no new offer for you. @Sagar bro also on 99 hd access so might be, that is my opinion.
May be... Bdw I have upgraded my base package in Sports Dhamaaka;)

I am lucky customer...I got kayika sadhya pack(290) as I am roi customer.. Offer for me.
From tomorrow what will happen..
I am very exited...
I am also not getting EPG of channel 100..
How u got Kayika Sadhya pack and all channels now?
BTW how u activated kayika sadhya?

Mine is also new connection (RDTV transfer offer) and have free dhamal HD. Also have kids package of Rs1 per month offer during childrens day. I am getting all channels from yesterday evening even before Dec started.
After seeing this dropped the Dhamal HD pack (will become payable from 4 Dec) but can not drop others as they are annual packages (South sports and English movies).

Back
Top Bottom