Tata Sky to launch "Sampling Offer" for selected subscribers of Tata Sky from 1st Dec to 31st Dec '17.

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 190
  • Views: Views 23,389
Received this message :
Dear Tata Sky subscriber, Now watch maximum HD channels(90+) and all 600+ Channels & Tata Sky Services from 1-Dec to 31-Dec'17, at no additional cost!

Received this message :
Dear Tata Sky subscriber, Now watch maximum HD channels(90+) and all 600+ Channels & Tata Sky Services from 1-Dec to 31-Dec'17, at no additional cost!
Yes, this offer is exclusive for the subscribers who were exchanged RDTV with TS.

I Got Offer From TATA|Sky
Now I am watch maximum HD channels(90+) and all 600+ Channels & Tata Sky Services from 1-Dec to 31-Dec'17, at no additional cost!
:clap::clap::smile::smile::gift::gift::surprised::surprised:

I Got Offer From TATA|Sky
Now I am watch maximum HD channels(90+) and all 600+ Channels & Tata Sky Services from 1-Dec to 31-Dec'17, at no additional cost!
:clap::clap::smile::smile::gift::gift::surprised::surprised:
Wow congrats. are u getting any promo on channel 100 about this ???

I was a RDTV customer since 2012 but on Oct 29 i shifted to TS.
As of latest i am receiving All the channels for free from 1Dec onwards. Extremely happy to b a part of this forum whose i was a huge fan and regular visitor for many years.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock