DTH updates Tata Sky Upgrading The Video Compression System For INSAT4A TP-23 & GSAT10 TP-K7

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 6,364
I'm a member of Ts since 2007 bro n that time Ts was having best PQ .. slowly its got decreased .. n i remember last time when they did this after making all Tps SR to 32700 n than upgrade to new video Compression they added many channels n never changed the SR again. Before they used to have SR 30000 . Pq decrease a lot that time so I'm expecting the same .. More channels on a Tp the more Pq will decrease :ok2:
But with new encoders they can decrease the bit rate without quality loss.

But with new encoders they can decrease the bit rate without quality loss.
Yes till 2017 they use to do that only bro decreasing in rainy season n than increasing in winter .. but after this Compression update they never changed again :ok2: Hope you got what I'm saying .

Yes till 2017 they use to do that only bro decreasing in rainy season n than increasing in winter .. but after this Compression update they never changed again :ok2: Hope you got what I'm saying .
I have seen their compression in 2013 when a tp like 11470 h used to carry 51 SD nnd 3 HD channels without quality loss.

I have seen their compression in 2013 when a tp like 11470 h used to carry 51 SD nnd 3 HD channels without quality loss.
Yes those days waiting for all the morning updates from @Gssran bhai :love: missing those days .. do you remember at one night one Tp of Insat 4a got off due to technical reasons n Ts shifted all 40+ channels to a single Tp which was carrying already 30+ channels :undecided: total 77/78 channels was available in One Tp .. That's Ts :lol:

Yes those days waiting for all the morning updates from @Gssran bhai :love: missing those days .. do you remember at one night one Tp of Insat 4a got off due to technical reasons n Ts shifted all 40+ channels to a single Tp which was carrying already 30+ channels :undecided: total 77/78 channels was available in One Tp .. That's Ts :lol:
Yea, they are using latest updated Ericssion AVP chain.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock