Tata sky want to focus on active and vod services

http://epaper.indianexpress.com/111694/Indian-Express/03-May-2013#page/7/1

Here is tata sky again crying of space connstraint as usual, they have been doing this for 4 years and god knows how long they will keep on giving this reason. no planning to increase transponder space in tata sky, had they done planning to get a new satellite if there is problem in gsat 10 then they would have got this sorted
Now i worrying that is it intentional that tata sky does not want to invest more in transponders as their sales is good and investing more will dampen their revnues, this is my doubt, are they intentionally not activating gsat 10 tp's?

Dino tatasky ne ye to pahle hi batadiya tha ki sony six HD 26 may tak hi rahega to phir aap ku ye sab bata rahe ho or ha gsat-10 jaldi hi active ho jayega or agar nahi bhi hota hai to june ke lagbhag india main agar dth portbility aati hai to customer tatasky ko droup kar sakte hai

More than giving a choice to customers, dth portability if comes will tighten the screw of dth's like tata sky who is intentionally not sorting out the space issue. They must be doing a simple calculation, if i am doing fine then why not keep customers hopeful with rumours and speculation and media bites. Why to invest further if all these tools along with the brand name is giving me what i ultimately want. Another trick was hd access fee. A well calculated strategy...give a feel that all new additions will be available in 100rs extra whereas any rational thinking person can understand that since they already have corresponding sd channels like zee studio, zee cinema, ten sports, movies now etc they will not add corresponding hd channels for free. All this is well thought. When they market really dipping, they will either increase hd access fee by huge margin or will change rule back to original. All sd a la carte of channels having counter hd is already high.

shiwesh said:
More than giving a choice to customers, dth portability if comes will tighten the screw of dth's like tata sky who is intentionally not sorting out the space issue. They must be doing a simple calculation, if i am doing fine then why not keep customers hopeful with rumours and speculation and media bites. Why to invest further if all these tools along with the brand name is giving me what i ultimately want. Another trick was hd access fee. A well calculated strategy...give a feel that all new additions will be available in 100rs extra whereas any rational thinking person can understand that since they already have corresponding sd channels like zee studio, zee cinema, ten sports, movies now etc they will not add corresponding hd channels for free. All this is well thought. When they market really dipping, they will either increase hd access fee by huge margin or will change rule back to original. All sd a la carte of channels having counter hd is already high.

i agree with these two point

as their sales also on top, licence fee also top

hardware also top

customer service also top

so playing with fincial terms and customer sentiments.

but i dont agree with hd acess fee.

this trick of going back to original wont work.

something new trick or base back with hd channel need to come out.

like currently they have sd multi tv 180, hd multi tv 200.

so they can come up with dhamal mix sd and dhamal mix hd.

currently these two pack diffenrce is just 100, later on they will increse diffence to 150 or 200

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock