Tata sky will be adding 6 SD & 2 HD channels on 1st February

dinesh19 said:
what? This channel is in addition list

no bro yestrdy when sanjeev nd deepu bro cnfrmd channels list ..thenni swiched to time tv continued 40/50 min. m wtchng but no scroll running about tata sky....
Later i mailed to mr-satbir singh channel head..he rplyd plz kindly cnfrmd me from where u got this news....i think..this channel not added

i think i misundrstood th maild from time tv..

snap shot...
image.png

2 :hd channels,.they should be added in supreme sports kids pack...or increase hd access fee????

dinesh jain said:
2 :hd channels,.they should be added in supreme sports kids pack...or increase hd access fee????

Why to increase HD access fee better they add some 5-6 HD channels in the coming days and then think of increasing HD access fee :k

Sanjeev said:
Why to increase HD access fee better they add some 5-6 HD channels in the coming days and then think of increasing HD access fee :k

But Tatasky will surely increase the Sports 1 pack price :k

Bishnu15 said:
But bro Tata Sky not carrying all Star Group channels like Suvarna Plus, NGC People, Fox Life HD etc. Then how come you say so ???? :huh

But they are carrying all the names of those channels which start from the word Star :p:p:shy:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock