Prashant Kumar said:
List as on 16th Jan'14
1-Sholay 3D
2-Sudoku
3-Monsters vs Robots
4-Ace Fighter Pilot
5-Horn OK Please
6-World Cup Tennis

i dont understand what is the purpose of this thread....mod/admin please close this thread

rajneesh said:
i dont understand what is the purpose of this thread....mod/admin please close this thread

So You Wake Up After 16 Months

Prashant Kumar said:
So You Wake Up After 16 Months

Ya bro correct....Please don't irritate the members by posting these use less threads.....Please close Prashant BRO.....

rajneesh said:
Ya bro correct....Please don't irritate the members by posting these use less threads.....Please close Prashant BRO.....

bro he wrote it in 2014 you quote him in 2015

i dnt understand wat s the purpose of closing the thread.coz tatasky is still have active games i think so.if not so eligible for closing the thread.if there means eligible for cntniuing the thread.....simple and also prashant kumar bro and other bro's are updating thread regualary till yesterday.....so were s the questn clsng the thread......and also prashant bro dnt hurt any member via post eventhough there post is wrong.tell to him softly it is a humble request to you........

rajneesh said:

Please don't get irritated by this useful thread

1-The Nightmare
2-Dino vs Aliens
3-Rajni Minds It
4-Speed Racing
5-Kakuro Cross Sums
6-Football Shots

1-Criz Croz Words
2-Parashoot
3-Mini Golf Adventure
4-Copier Combat
5-Box Escape
6-Elien Attack

1-Brothers
2-Word Collapse
3-Basket Ball Super Dunk
4-Arbian Thief
5-Speed Racing
6-Horn OK Please

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock