Good News Tataky and den most attractive DTH & cable brand

Amit1079

Contributor
Reaction score
Tata Sky, DEN most attractive DTH, cable brands: TRA Research | TelevisionPost.com
d2h stood 2nd :clap::win:
MUMBAI: Direct to home (DTH) operator Tata Sky and multi system operator (MSO) DEN Networks have topped the list of ‘Most Attractive Brands 2017’ in the DTH and cable segment respectively. NDTV has emerged as the most attractive brand in the media TV category. ‘Most Attractive Brands’ is an annual study conducted by Trust Research Advisory (TRA) Research based on a primary research conducted across 16 Indian cities among 2,456 consumers. The study generated nearly 5 million data points and 5,000 unique brands mentions of which 1000 brands are listed in the list. The research is based on TRA’s proprietary 36-attribute Attractiveness Matrix. Videocon d2h and Reliance Digital TV are the new entrants to the DTH list at the second and fourth positions respectively. Dish TV, which is at number 3, has fallen 194 ranks to 468th position in the overall ranking

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/dth/tata-sky-den-most-attractive-dth-cable-brands-tra-research/ | TelevisionPost.com

Last edited:
Looks like a joke as Airtel DTH not in list and reliance DTH at 4th and NDTV which is nowhere in trp is first brand.. seems hilarious.

Yes DEN cable network is also good.. when I was using it I got all sd channels for 200 per month. And they have 40+ HD Channels. I was interested to create hd & sd channels list in this forum, but shifted to Tata Sky.
Still I have Den STB bt not using.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock