TataSky Acting Adda added at LCN 111

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 4,803
SarfaRaZ said:
TelevisionPost says price 59/m :-/:huh

Also tata sky chat care says, I think that was error on mytatasky.
Now it is not showing on mytatasky.
They are correcting it, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
sagR said:
Also tata sky chat care says, I think that was error on mytatasky.
Now it is not showing on mytatasky.
They are correcting it, I think.

:k this price is acceptable ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tata Sky Teaches Everyone to Act in its new campaign created by Ogilvy Mumbai

Tata Sky has launched a new campaign titled ‘Tata Sky Acting Adda’. Tata Sky Acting Adda is a new service that brings the best of Bollywood masters to teach the fundamentals of acting at the convenience of your home.The reason behind this campaign – the path to becoming an actor in Bollywood is one with a lot of trials and disappointments. Especially when one has no formal trainingin acting or is unable to navigate a successful entry into Bollywood. But all this will change, with Tata Sky’s Acting Adda.

This latest interactive service ‘Tata Sky Acting Adda’ powered by FTheCouch (FTC), an initiative by Suniel Shetty is an exclusive service for Tata Sky subscribers on #111. Tata Sky Acting Adda is the first-of-its-kind to offer acting lessons delivered by experts from all top institutes on television and on Tata Sky’s mobile app at the price of just Rs59 per month.

Tata Sky Teaches Everyone to Act in its new campaign created by Ogilvy Mumbai

Get confident and sharpen your acting skills from home as Tata Sky launches Acting Adda. With this service get coaching from India's leading faculties. Prepare yourself with interactive quiz & challenges that will help you learn about bollywood movies & acquire skills through classroom sessions. They will also offer realtime updates on audition opportunities. This package is just like a diploma course which also gives job prospects. This is a brilliant service especially for those who have been passionate about a career in acting but didn't know how to go about it. Tata Sky Acting Adda

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock