• Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,754
supermachi said:
they deliver all feeds they are no.1 dth using indian satellite

they not require to promise

Good to here this words from you

&Yes Ts is no.1 DTH

Why the epg has only nick jr..
Today i saw the ch on ts n its 50% nick jr. n 50% teen nick...
With 6am to 7pm - jr.
And 7pm to 6am - teen

So the epg should show both or it should be changed regularly...today i put the ch for my cousin at 7 pm it was teen time which had kissing scenes ..which is not right for juniors ...

Srajal Ag said:
Why the epg has only nick jr..
Today i saw the ch on ts n its 50% nick jr. n 50% teen nick...
With 6am to 7pm - jr.
And 7pm to 6am - teen

So the epg should show both or it should be changed regularly...today i put the ch for my cousin at 7 pm it was teen time which had kissing scenes ..which is not right for juniors ...

yes that is a serious problem these days ..where are those toons which we used to love likes of Donald Duck, Ballu, roadrunner and so on..

Right now I think we have to look every kid channels ourselves first and then only decide whether to allow them to our kids or not...:wall

Re: RE: Tatasky added 1 more audio for Nick Jr

samtag1100 said:
yes that is a serious problem these days ..where are those toons which we used to love likes of Donald Duck, Ballu, roadrunner and so on..

Right now I think we have to look every kid channels ourselves first and then only decide whether to allow them to our kids or not...:wall

Btw thanx for reminding me.. roadrunner was a quick n vry funny show...i used to watch it...does it come on any ch now????

No I do not think it do come anywhere. Boomerang was the channels showing all classic cartoons but gone from India now..

OT: Yes now Boomerang is not available but it will be available for us shortly ie this year. They r launching boomerang worldwide on all its 13 international feeds. :)

http://m.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2014/02/04/turner-expands-cartoon-network-adult.html?page=all&r=full

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock