Tatasky Added 5 SD & 1 HD channel

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 10,576
017c58beeb2f3111d54a81ea3a9f5708.jpg
01111f735c3ff45c94541d65844b1443.jpg

@Samand bro India Watch not added yesterday :no:k

SarfaRaZ Bro Are You Receive Tatasky Mobile App Update Because I Can't Receive New Update

MAYUR SHAH said:
SarfaRaZ Bro Are You Receive Tatasky Mobile App Update Because I Can't Receive New Update

You have to update the App :k

MUMBAI: In line with its aggressive expansion, direct-to-home (DTH) operator Tata Sky has added six new channels to its platform. Out of these, five are in standard definition (SD) and one in high definition (HD).

Effective 29 November, the DTH operator has added News 11, JK News 24×7, India Voice, Wellness, Green TV and ETV HD.

News 11, JK News 24×7 and India Voice are Hindi news channels. Wellness is a health-focused channel. Green TV is an agriculture-focused channel catering to rural India. ETV HD is the HD version of Telugu GEC ETV.

Tata Sky adds six new channels to its platform | TelevisionPost.com

No SarfaRaZ Bhai I Can't Receive Upadte That's Why I Told You if You Recevie Any Update Please Tell me Bro. Are You Using Tata Sky App

MAYUR SHAH said:
No SarfaRaZ Bhai I Can't Receive Upadte That's Why I Told You if You Recevie Any Update Please Tell me Bro. Are You Using Tata Sky App

App is not yet updated bro :k

Are any of these channels exclusive to TS?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock