Tatasky Added Dolby Digital Plus Audio on "NGC HD & Asianet HD"

If you wish you can see the original registered logo of Dolby digital plus on Dolby website or on Airtel DTH on channel Star World HD n Star Movies HD etc.

All these were introduced at various times and I have seen them being used:

QpL2owe.jpg

foZdrFX.jpg

1nrGYUF.jpg

I guess TS chose the first one (which incidentally is the latest version) considering the space they had in the EPG.

I think we need to change a setting to notice a difference
Organizer>user settings>sound setting>preferred audio for hdmi>"Dolby digital+" from "Dolby digital".

viku20072000 said:
I think we need to change a setting to notice a difference
Organizer>user settings>sound setting>preferred audio for hdmi>"Dolby digital+" from "Dolby digital".

Correct. Also your home theatre needs to support DD+ input for it to work properly.

Dolby digital Plus Give Upto 7.1 Discrete Channels of High-Fidelity Surround Sound
If your system includes only Dolby Digital, you'll still get 5.1 channel surround sound, with the Highest-Quality Dolby Digital.
Dolby Digital Plus is an audio technology based on Dolby Digital 5.1, the established standard for cinema, broadcast, and home theater surround sound.

In Short Dolby Digital Plus Is 2nd Generation Of Dolby Digital.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock