Tatasky Base Packs Details

6cQYrr1.jpg

New update ( Bengali/Odia now have separated into 2 different regional packs )

Edit , :tup

Hi quick question, i have dhamaal mix and dhamaal mix hd addon pack,now if i take the english entertainment subscription for 90 pm will i get the hd channels i will have to drop the dm hd addon and go back to full hd access fee?

APPYS said:
Hi quick question, i have dhamaal mix and dhamaal mix hd addon pack,now if i take the english entertainment subscription for 90 pm will i get the hd channels i will have to drop the dm hd addon and go back to full hd access fee?

Short answer: yes

jay vithlani said:
Short answer: yes

Longer answer  please;) yes (1) to drop dm hd addon and going back to full access fee mode or yes (2) to i will get hd english pack just by the 90 rs english entertainment w/o dropping dm hd

APPYS said:
Longer answer  please;) yes (1) to drop dm hd addon and going back to full access fee mode or yes (2) to i will get hd english pack just by the 90 rs english entertainment w/o dropping dm hd

Ans. You will have to buy full HD access fee else you won't get the English HD channels.

Ratnesh said:
Can we take 99 my pack and HD access only ?

Ans. Yes, you can take. But HD access fee gives HD channel access to only those channels which are in your pack. In 99 pack, I guess you will get HD for only DD, EPIC, Star Sports 2 & any regional channel pack you have subscribed to (if available).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock