Seeking Help TataSky Binge Plus STB Starting Problem

Any solutions u got..?
If not then u can try this...
Connect ur new TV with AV cable...If it works then check HDMI 2.0 settings...Change and u may get the issue fixed...Bing+ original supplied HDMI doesn't support all settings...
what is the default cable version? hdmi 2.0?

Dear Friends,
Yesterday I upgraded my old HD STB with Binge Plus STB. Since last few uses when I power on STB, the box starts and Green Light shows, but the Samsung TV not receiving Audio as well as Video. The screen goes black after few seconds but STB remains on. I can see response on STB. But actually TV doesn't start. Again 2 to 3 times same happens when I switch off and then on.. Need help to understand this and troubleshooting for above problem.
Kindly advise solution. Thanks in advance.
Try turning off HDMI CEC if you have turned on already

what is the default cable version? hdmi 2.0?
It should be HDMI 2.0....As I seen there r issues in the supplied cable. Maybe refreshing rate...Some times dark patchy color was visible...later found that if we standby the STB and then on it will be fine...So I have changed to HDMI 2.1 ...After that there was no issues..

It should be HDMI 2.0....As I seen there r issues in the supplied cable. Maybe refreshing rate...Some times dark patchy color was visible...later found that if we standby the STB and then on it will be fine...So I have changed to HDMI 2.1 ...After that there was no issues..
Hmm need to buy a new cable then from aliexpress...😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock