Seeking Help Tatasky Binge + Prime Video Audio

Today installed Tatasky Bing+ ... Connected it to HT using Optical cable....
Sadly it's only stereo sound in Prime Video and not Dolby...Checked in few latest movies and 1 music..

Ma friend is using it with home theater,he confirmed it
I am using Mi box 4k. I am not getting.
What's the home theater model?
Siva bro. I am using Sony BT and connected via optical cable from TV. Getting for other OTT. But not for prime. You may be correct. This issue due to android version. Will wait for fix.

Today installed Tatasky Bing+ ... Connected it to HT using Optical cable....
Sadly it's only stereo sound in Prime Video and not Dolby...Checked in few latest movies and 1 music..
Bhat Sir what about the audio in non Dolby chennels

I am using Mi box 4k. I am not getting.

Siva bro. I am using Sony BT and connected via optical cable from TV. Getting for other OTT. But not for prime. You may be correct. This issue due to android version. Will wait for fix.
My friend who is using mi 4k box is holding assembled home theatre ,he is getting dolby 5.1 in prime

Yeah. This issue exists even on the Nvidia shield TV running Android 9. I have read several users complaining about it. It's actually an issue with the EAC3 format. Netflix app handles it well, which is why it doesn't have the issue. I realized this after fighting for long time with both the parties i.e. Airtel and Amazon. Anyway, Prime Video app is crap on Android TV, it works so bad. It's better to either use casting or fire stick for prime video.

Yeah. This issue exists even on the Nvidia shield TV running Android 9. I have read several users complaining about it. It's actually an issue with the EAC3 format. Netflix app handles it well, which is why it doesn't have the issue. I realized this after fighting for long time with both the parties i.e. Airtel and Amazon. Anyway, Prime Video app is crap on Android TV, it works so bad. It's better to either use casting or fire stick for prime video.
Even prime is working fine in TV apps. I am using Samsung smart TV and getting 5.1 without issue.

Even prime is working fine in TV apps. I am using Samsung smart TV and getting 5.1 without issue.
Yeah TVs seem to handle EAC3 better. They have a fallback mechanism to produce AC3 when they detect EAC3 isn't supported.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock