Tatasky Changed The LCN of 5 SD Channels

They Replace LCN Of This Channels Maybe To Ad HD Feed In Place Of SD They Have To Change LCN to Add HD Channels Every Singal Time..
So I Can Except Epic HD, History TV 18 HD, Nat Geo Wild HD , And FX HD. Chance's Of Epic HD is 60% But Remening All I Can Expect 100% But I'm Not Sure After All This Is Tata Sky We Are Talking About. I Can't Trust This Brand In Case Of Channels Addition. Till The Add.
So What You Guy's Think ? And Why They Changing The LCN. Unnecessary ! I Know You Guys Know The Answer.

Ankit_bpl said:
They Replace LCN Of This Channels Maybe To Ad HD Feed In Place Of SD They Have To Change LCN to Add HD Channels Every Singal Time..
So I Can Except Epic HD, History TV 18 HD, Nat Geo Wild HD , And FX HD. Chance's Of Epic HD is 60% But Remening All I Can Expect 100% But I'm Not Sure After All This Is Tata Sky We Are Talking About. I Can't Trust This Brand In Case Of Channels Addition. Till The Add.
So What You Guy's Think ? And Why They Changing The LCN. Unnecessary ! I Know You Guys Know The Answer.

Wake up bro. :k

Ankit_bpl said:

I think u got the answer now[emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock