Tatasky Channel List With TP Details

• Thread starter Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 119
  • Views Views: Views 30,721
Rushil.D said:
Why ?:huh

Because SS1 and SS3 is also on that TP. Because sometimes, I witness poor PQ of Neo Sports and Neo Prime. But star sports works fine for me. So, I think that moving both channels to 11170 H 32720 TP will increase the PQ of both these channels

Utkarsh53 said:
Because SS1 and SS3 is also on that TP. Because sometimes, I witness poor PQ of Neo Sports and Neo Prime. But star sports works fine for me. So, I think that moving both channels to 11170 H 32720 TP will increase the PQ of both these channels

No bro pq is good for me on both neo channels but you can't compare with star since neo don't have that much money nor technology compare to star :shy

Rushil.D said:
No bro pq is good for me on both neo channels but you can't compare with star since neo don't have that much money nor technology compare to star :shy

Oh oh Now I got the point :shy May be it was because of dense clouds yesterday in my location :shy

In 500 rupees can i get all hd channels plz explain any bro and also give description of pack etc

Gssran bro, you have done one mistake. You have written ETV News Bangla as 'ETV News Bagla'

sainibro said:
In 500 rupees can i get all hd channels plz explain any bro and also give description of pack etc

No bro, you will not get all HD channels under 500 rs. You need to pay 700+ for it..

Good Update Gssran Bro now 11510 V 32720 have 7 HD + 15 SD CHANNELS.
I think no one understand tatasky mind

Back
Top Bottom