TataSky channel numbers of some of the news channels will undergo to change

shubham123 said:
Nothing should happen.

Keep:shutoff

no need to say as you are not a tata sky user :no

no need to say this to hurt tata sky users :wall:(

1 Day to Go channels undergo to change any one expects wat abt Zee Sangam after changeing lcn we expects some more news channels

Dileep kumar said:
1 Day to Go channels undergo to change any one expects wat abt Zee Sangam after changeing lcn we expects some more news channels

Bro from where did u got this info ??

just now spoke to tata sky cc regarding changing of channel numbers he told that it is been done by broadcasters side and not by tata sky side so i think broadcasters are forcing tata sky to arrange all news channels in a proper manner like all business channels in one line followed by international english news channels

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
just now spoke to tata sky cc regarding changing of channel numbers he told that it is been done by broadcasters side and not by tata sky side so i think broadcasters are forcing tata sky to arrange all news channels in a proper manner like all business channels in one line followed by international english news channels

:D:D:D foolish CC.:dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock