Tatasky EPG guide not correct for english movies

• Thread starter akilis
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,126
Yes bro, i am saying trasfer box UI is bad.. So don't wish for it, i am using both Transfer box and normal UI box...

@bapun bro...
I think u are facing bugs due to manual update...
I am not facing any issue

98shubhamk said:
@bapun bro...
I think u are facing bugs due to manual update...
I am not facing any issue
Bro this is a statement from ts official,

There is no difference in software between manual and auto updates... Manual updates are more likely forced updates which downloads the software whenever we want while auto updates are sent through broadcasters as and when they want... Even new box downloads the software on first start up and that can also be considered as manual updation...

So that can't be the issue... Its like that only... Actually its smooth but loading takes more time than earlier software, thats all i wanted to convey... Otherwise i am not facing any hanging issues...

Bapun Raz said:
Bro this is a statement from ts official,

There is no difference in software between manual and auto updates... Manual updates are more likely forced updates which downloads the software whenever we want while auto updates are sent through broadcasters as and when they want... Even new box downloads the software on first start up and that can also be considered as manual updation...

So that can't be the issue... Its like that only... Actually its smooth but loading takes more time than earlier software, thats all i wanted to convey... Otherwise i am not facing any hanging issues...
Ok [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock