Tatasky has highest posts in DreamDTH DTH Section

Re: RE: Tatasky has highest posts in DreamDTH DTH Section

karanrudra93 said:
They are unable to give us exact informations.

Info about channels addition? Which DTH CC provide exact information about addition ?

karanrudra93 said:
They are unable to give us exact informations.

Sometimes i feel that they are bit lazy and act like machines. no proper interaction. But at some they are more convincing and helping us as quick as possible.

I would say overall tatasky service is really fast and awesome. If you look at the cc alone then its above average, not excellent.

dipayan said:
Info about channels addition? Which DTH CC provide exact information about addition ?

Maybe D2h.That's why d2h users have less complaints against CC and thread discussions is also less.

I think CC is not there to give us info about upcoming products. It's the job of marketing department. Job of CC is to give us information about present products.

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Sometimes i feel that they are bit lazy and act like machines. no proper interaction. But at some they are more convincing and helping us as quick as possible.

I would say overall tatasky service is really fast and awesome. If you look at the cc alone then its above average, not excellent.

Then why they alwayz give us fake news regarding channel addition?

Re: RE: Tatasky has highest posts in DreamDTH DTH Section

karanrudra93 said:
Then why they alwayz give us fake news regarding channel addition?

It's always hard to tell exactly about anything which will occur in future because many things can delay such process.

Please dont blame these third party poor cc guys. These are like parrots who are fed & asked to answer the questions. If you want to blame then blame DTH managers who are responsible for all such mess.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock