• Replies: Replies 123
  • Views: Views 89,657
Some Form My Side

32323.jpg

34343.jpg

64646.jpg

4343434.jpg

Rushil.D said:
Gssran bro Please Update Snaps OF Zee Cinema HD,Starworldpremier HD,Movies Now HD And Ten HD Snaps
Done bro, updated.

Love to see how bad this so called HD channels look. when there is heavy pixalation (if you have recorder you can do it) which i have seen many times last few weeks.

If you can't i will do it and make a thread about reality of Low quality hd channels in tatasky.

TS has entered number game so it may be affecting PQ or it may be due to some signal problem...

Gssran said:
Total 16 HD channels availble in Tatasky, here are the ss of the HD channels of Tatasky,

106 : Star Plus HD

xKZf5.jpg.jpg

112 : Sony HD

51xoU.jpg

118 : Zee Tv HD

LVHaE.jpg

124 Colors HD

x2TOc.jpg

202 : Star World HD

QDrXk.jpg

213. Star Premiere HD

M9SXHe1.jpg

302 : Star Gold HD

Be5HS.jpg

308. Z Cinema HD

ESFdbqL.jpg

342 : Star Movies HD

eO6LM.jpg

354. Movies Now HD

qC2kMmo.jpg

408. Ten HD

2L3YGzz.jpg

413. Star Sports HD 1

0CWbNEf.jpg

414. Star Sports HD 2

EJYBdcS.jpg

552 : NGC HD

QYmPl.jpg

558 : Discovery HD World

e6HZC.jpg

666 : M Tunes HD

PZx2V.jpg

Good job bro... Do all these channels comes in Dolby Digital or in stereo format audio ???

All HD snaps look good.... could you pls post snap shot for "STAR VIJAY" SD Tamil channel here....i was a tatasky customer before Feb 2011...then switched to airtel hd as there were not much HD channels in tatasky then... Now i would like to buy tatasky hd+.... HD channels will be obviously good... but i heard picture quality of SD channels are blurred and pixelated... so, it would be of great help if you post some SD channel snap shots like STAR VIJAY and TIMES now etc, here.

Thanks for the same

Regards

Hariraj

Gssran Bro Please Update Hbo Hits And Defined HD Snaps

And Please Re Upload The Snaps Of Zee Cinema HD ANd Movies Now HD Snaps It Look Like Blured

Rushil.D said:
Gssran Bro Please Update Hbo Hits And Defined HD Snaps

And Please Re Upload The Snaps Of Zee Cinema HD ANd Movies Now HD Snaps It Look Like Blured

Done, updated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock