Tatasky HD Channels Snaps

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 123
  • Views: Views 89,558
On iphone there is no optional setting for camera, on syber-shot these options are there, means to click pics on lower resolution, but i visit mostly from mobile so taking ss via mobile.

Its strange that no options for changing the resolution !! I think may be some Apps for this..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Its strange that no options for changing the resolution !! I think may be some Apps for this..

kumar ji use nokia lumia windows phone it is having options for changing the resolution of photos its just a suggestion from my side :k:k:k

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
kumar ji use nokia lumia windows phone it is having options for changing the resolution of photos its just a suggestion from my side :k:k:k

My Mobile camera have the options .BTW we r talking about iPhone 5 of GSS

Gssran said:
On iphone there is no optional setting for camera,
If u want then there is a app >
Camera Plus Pro

A collection of low-cost apps offers improvements and extras on top of the default camera app. One of these apps is Camera Plus Pro. The app features an option to shoot pictures in low, medium or full resolution. The Crop feature in the software allows you to crop and change image resolution after photos are taken. A plus for businesses is the ability to add copyright text over images. The many features for use in the program other than resolution change may make the app seem cluttered.

Also my younger brother using iPhone 5 from many months.. i have asked him for to check any options .. waiting for his reply..

Strange. Resolution settings available even on my phone.

AFAIK there is a option for changing resolution in almost every Phone, then y not iPhone doesnt have ?

This is on Xperia Mini ...

yMGIV5B.png

Re: RE: Tatasky HD Channels Snaps

Gssran said:
Let's see who give Sun HD ss,
I think Madhan bro have it.

Sorry I was on travel and was not active here for the past 3 days, so missed your post. Images taken at lower resolution for easy upload and download. If a Hi-res pic needed please let me know.

And friends yes iPhone doesn't allow to change the camera resolution. You can't ask why because it's Apple.....

ubyde8y2.jpg

memu8use.jpg

a4evyryj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock