Tatasky increase Base Pack Charges

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 13,226
Any how i go with ts.oil companies r raising feul price day by day.compare this ts price increase not a issue ,Bros!

Karthik said:
people said:
no dth add new channels to existing pack for compensate that hike.
he said :)

sorry bro. Dish tv has added it. Waiting for official confirmation.

yes brother i know that,airtel did the same for their previous price hike(not now).

when i chat with customer care, the told that the price protection is there for the existing customers for 6 months from the month the activated base pack,even though if u activated it in monthly basis. and channels will be added to the base packs

bad decision by them, guess they are carried away by the hike by other players.....

but atleast i am not affected by this hike..... because i pay Rs.1705pa for my South Sports now and it seems as per new charges i have to pay Rs.1700, that is Rs.5 less :D:D:D

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

All DTh Operator working Together ...Only One Target "teasing The Customer And Earning More"
At least they do with the New Son "digitalization".

They have still not completely update their website.

As on main heading prices are updated but in details same old prices

If they didint rise.

they can surely making ads that poochane mein kya jata hai advt.

Hey,
I think now any one can recharge as per there own wish and no extra charge would be paid by customer for the channels which they don't want to see. Customer will pay for only those channels which they are likely to see. And I think that's why tata sky online recharge may increase this Rs.20 on recharge.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock