TataSky Jingalala Saturday Offer - Karaoke Mic @ Re.1 (HD DVR users only)

avinash

Reaction score
Jingalala Saturday Offer is Karaoke.

We will be executing Karaoke Jingalala Saturday offer on Channel 100 Platinum for HD HD PVR and Transfer+ subscribers on 24th December 2016.

eVSYYKb.jpg

RE: TataSky Jingalala Saturday Offer for 24th dec 2016

This offer was given earlier too. Those who missed can grab it this time. :win

mic rupee 1/ ?

What is karaoke & mic service?

sagurathod said:
What is karaoke & mic service?

This service is only available in Transfer box ...:k

Today my Connection got deactivated. Didn't recharge as Painting is going on in my house because of which the TV is Covered.
In My account still 12 Rs Balance is there. So can we take this offer even if our connection is deactivated or do we need to have a active connection

Was going to recharge after 4-5 days as till then the painting work would be over. But the offer is only valid till tomorrow.
If we need to have a active connection, i might have to recharge tomorrow itself.

I called Tata Sky at around 5:00 PM, Technician came at 8:45 PM. Goob Job Tata Sky

The Quality of the Mic is really great, also the length of the wire is more than what i had expected.

:eek:hya :eek:hya :luv :clap

mayh3qV.jpg

A2H bro, it only works with tata sky or other devices too? If works fine with others, then i will order as well... :sp

Bapun Raz said:
A2H bro, it only works with tata sky or other devices too? If works fine with others, then i will order as well... :sp

Technician said the mic won't work  on other devices.

I connected it to my Laptop and did a "Online Mic test".

It seems to be working.  :luv :tup

Even if it does not work, and you sell it to bhangarwala, he will give you atleast 10 Rs while you are paying just 1 Rs.  :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock