DDF Exclusive Tatasky Launching Some Regional Channels W.e.f 28th Aug

Yes starting from MBC TV ..Now Tatasky adding channels which where removed last year.
And looking at the LCN allotted to this channels, they have left few LCN blank in middle like in Kannada from 1647/48/49 & in Tamil 1589/90/91
Which may mean deal might have already done for those slots

And looking at the LCN allotted to this channels, they have left few LCN blank in middle like in Kannada from 1647/48/49 & in Tamil 1589/90/91
Which may mean deal might have already done for those slots
Yes if Zee or IndiaCast deal may fail than they may add channels as replacement .

Good to see TataSky adding Channels which was removed year back, hoping for 9XO to back soon

Now @kotresh will be very happy his 50% post is about public movies on TataSky :hehe:

Yes 9xo was added in October when they added it.Lets hope they again add it and yes @kotresh bro will be the happiest with this addition.

That's are scrab channels. I m expecting 9xo, gemini music HD, zoom HD.

That's are scrab channels. I m expecting 9xo, gemini music HD, zoom HD.
No Zoom HD channel exists. Btn P Tunes HD a Punjabi music channel Launching soon . Its waiting for MIB Approval.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock