Tatasky Offers Now SS 1 & SS 3 Fully Free For World Cup

jay vithlani said:
i also post offer thread but kisi ne meri baat ka yakin nahi kiya shayad :(

aur mera thread lock kar diya :(
plz see link
Link Removed
Request to mod for opening and merging that thread..

Devesh said:
Request to mod for opening and merging that thread..

devesh bro i also send pm adminstor but vaha se bhi reply nahi aaya.

maine ye airtel k world cup k bare main bhi post kiya tha woh bhi lock ho gaya [/align]

jay vithlani said:

maine ye airtel k world cup k bare main bhi post kiya tha woh bhi lock ho gaya [/align]
Btw all these news r true and ur thread should be open and merge with these thread....

No problem bro sometime its happened and try to post source with ur news than nobody will lock ur thread..

rqst to all plz open page no.4 of this thread or click here..
Link Removed

jay vithlani said:

Btw all these news r true and ur thread should be open and merge with these thread....

No problem bro sometime its happened and try to post source with ur news than nobody will lock ur thread..
DAVINDER THAKUR 4K said:

What is this?

but who ll pay to the ss. it has to b dth. then who ll pay to the dth. it is us who pay to dth. so anyhow it won't b free.:hello:hello:hello

SarfaRaZ said:
Star Sports 1 & Star Sports 3 channels will be offered free to all new and existing subscribers.

The offer is applicable to subscribers who do not have these channels in their account. Offer is valid from 14th February (00:01 Hrs) to 31st March (00:01 Hrs).

Enjoy Now Full WC for Free :eek:hya:eek:hya:tup

Good to know that. Thanks to the TataSky team!

Tata Sky drop world cup offer

Star sport 1 & 3 channel black screen on

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock