TataSky pays Rs 561 cr as licence fee for FY 2017-18

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,327
That Was For 2015 Bro! As Per A Dish TV Source It Has Increased To 8.20 Cr

CAG has raise voice on this issue that ISRO does not increase price of Tps on INSAT satellite where as foreign operators are increasing every year. SO I think price of Indian Tps are same as it was earlier

@Sarkar I would request a short ban for such users who spam every topic with good news or channel addition .i am pretty sure there are sections in the forum where such questions can be asked rather then asking these questions of addition in every post .
Such questions derail the real topic that is in discussion

@Sarkar I would request a short ban for such users who spam every topic with good news or channel addition .i am pretty sure there are sections in the forum where such questions can be asked rather then asking these questions of addition in every post .
Such questions derail the real topic that is in discussion
I second you. There should be some kind of action. I believe admins will take proper action.

Agree,need an action fool's they don't know paying licence fee doesn't mean adding channels.and I think Tatasky has more channels as compare to any other Dth platform or mobile TV..how many more channels they need dunno ?? Human never satisfied needs..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock