tatasky predicts 1000 channels

• Thread starter G Anil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,011
dipayan said:
Possible as already we have 35+(I think) HD channels.

Yes bro we have 38 HD channels only 12 more HD channels require to reach 50 HD channels.

Now recently one more HD channel launched MTV Indies HD and now HD channels count is 39 and in this year Z cafe HD also going to launch.

now its 100% clear that tata will not add any new satellite till two years,u can say till current sat. Did't dies..every new channels will add throught insat 4a and at mpeg4 migration form...

bhaskar9090 said:
now its 100% clear that tata will not add any new satellite till two years,u can say till current sat. Did't dies..every new channels will add throught insat 4a and at mpeg4 migration form...
But question remains why are they adding channels in MPEG2 ? :huh

Srajal Ag said:
Now dont start again...insat gsat isro ts n all

But question is valid why they stop migration ? Its a good imitative by TATA(SKY.

Anirudha Das said:
But question is valid why they stop migration ? Its a good imitative by TATA(SKY.

bro i read somewhere that TS change their migration policy, and now they will migrate bunch of channel !! so may be they migrate remaning Eng. mov. n Marathi ch at once and also convert another TP in MPEG 4

Adars Salaria said:
bro i read somewhere that TS change their migration policy, and now they will migrate bunch of channel !! so may be they migrate remaning Eng. mov. n Marathi ch at once and also convert another TP in MPEG 4

Then it will great for TATA(SKY users.

Adars Salaria said:

Yes bro I also think that they will start migrating bunch of channels at once that's why TS take a long break before migrating bunch of channels.After this they will convert one more tps to DVBS2 and add bunch of HD channels.:eek:hya

karanrudra93 said:
Yes bro I also think that they will start migrating bunch of channels at once that's why TS take a long break before migrating bunch of channels.After this they will convert one more tps to DVBS2 and add bunch of HD channels.:eek:hya

yes bro me too think as you !! BTW mine n your thinking is almost same

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock