Tatasky removed 1 Showcase channel

Good Update Kumar Bhai
It's ShowCase 4
LCN 283

So that means they are added in MPEG 2 Tp.??
Because its replaced with Showcase.?

This is not good move by Tata sky adding by removing one by one channels but still not thinking about MPEG4 migration.:angry:angry:angry God knows why Tata sky stopped MPEG4 migration and removing one by one channels.:wall:wall:wall:angry:angry:angry

Karan Rockz said:
This is not good move by Tata sky adding by removing one by one channels but still not thinking about MPEG4 migration.:angry:angry:angry God knows why Tata sky stopped MPEG4 migration and removing one by one channels.:wall:wall:wall:angry:angry:angry

which channels they removed recently? show case is a service, not a channel.its their wish whether to continue, or stop any of their service.
I dnt find any meaning in your posts.please posts useful ones

dinesh19 said:
which channels they removed recently? show case is a service, not a channel.its their wish whether to continue, or stop any of their service.
I dnt find any meaning in your posts.please posts useful ones

But why they remove showcase?If they migrated channels then today they don't require to remove showcase channels and one more thing I want to tell u don't want to be oversmart ok,I know very well wat to post.If u don't like my posts then don't reply it's simple.No need to insult me publicly.ADMIN plzzzz warn this user and tell him to behve and posting properly.who r u to tell me wha's useful and what's not.Don't try to be oversmart.:shutoff

Very Good Update Kumarbhai :clap:Tup

Karan Rockz said:
But why they remove showcase?If they migrated channels then today they don't require to remove showcase channels and one more thing I want to tell u don't want to be oversmart ok,I know very well wat to post.If u don't like my posts then don't reply it's simple.No need to insult me publicly.ADMIN plzzzz warn this user and tell him to behve and posting properly.who r u to tell me wha's useful and what's not.Don't try to be oversmart.:shutoff

why are you diverting topic? what I ask you? you told that tatasky is removing channels one by one. then I ask you, what are the channels they removed?

appeal to mods. take a look at my post and decide, whether I am talking properly or not.if it isnot proper, then dont warn me, just block me.

thank you

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock