Tatasky removed 1 Showcase channel

dinesh19 said:
why are you diverting topic? what I ask you? you told that tatasky is removing channels one by one. then I ask you, what are the channels they removed?

Channels they removed Showcase.:k For me showcase is useful that's why I am considering this as a channel but this is my personal opinion I am not forcing anybody to accept that showcase is a channel.

They have to restart migration otherwise we will see some more channnels removal in future which is not a good sign.:(

Karan Rockz said:
Channels they removed Showcase.:k For me showcase is useful that's why I am considering this as a channel but this is my personal opinion I am not forcing anybody to accept that showcase is a channel.

They have to restart migration otherwise we will see some more channnels removal in future which is not a good sign.:(

Very true....

No thing to worry as TS is very lazy in adding as well as removing channels also.

dipayan said:
No thing to worry as TS is very lazy in adding as well as removing channels also.

How u can say that TS is lazy in adding channels as they added 12 HD channels within 6 months and also many SD channels?:huh
Yes they didn't removed a channel becoz they have space at that time and migrating channels continuosly but now all things are stopped and also have no space to add channels.:(

Why do u only consider Last few months? Consider from last one year or two.

dipayan said:
Why do u only consider Last few months? Consider from last one year or two.

If I consider last one year then also I will say they added lots of SD channels.So we can't say TS is lazy in adding channels.Lots of channels are coming if they don't migrate channels then definitely we will see some channels removal.:(

Karan Rockz said:
If I consider last one year then also I will say they added lots of SD channels.So we can't say TS is lazy in adding channels.Lots of channels are coming if they don't migrate channels then definitely we will see some channels removal.:(

karanrockz bro dont think negative they will not remove any channels only from last one month the migration has stopped but that doesn't mean that they will not migrate channels and create space for new channels who knows they may surprise us with addition of sd and hd channels u never know any thing can happen with tata sky so just calm down :sp:sp:sp:sp:sp

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
karanrockz bro dont think negative they will not remove any channels only from last one month the migration has stopped but that doesn't mean that they will not migrate channels and create space for new channels who knows they may surprise us with addition of sd and hd channels u never know any thing can happen with tata sky so just calm down :sp:sp:sp:sp:sp

But how they add SD and HD channels if they don't create space?:huh So,definitely we will see some channel removal in future like they did with showcase channels.:(:'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock