TataSky Routine Maintanence on 5th March.

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,509

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
IMG_0322.jpg

TataSky Services may be experience interrupted between 00:00 hrs to 6:00 hrs on 5th March 2014 due to Routine Maintanence!!

May be For GSAT-10 TPS :eek:hya

Great Update Deepak Bro

good update.after somany months, routine maintanance by ts

Good Update Deepak Bro
Hopefully Some Good News Coming

oh my god so the maintainance started. from. today. than the activation of Gsat-10 is on the way..so my source news was right. & if ts do another. maintainance this week again than all will be an the activation of gsat-10 will be done by. this week

when maintains took place at the last time tatasky added channels so we can except the good news. i hope if tatasky as got gsat10 tps they may shift some channels to gsat10 are they may add there gsat10 tps to tatasky tps list let see what is going to be happn in this 10hrs

Md Anzar said:
oh my god so the maintainance started. from. today. than the activation of Gsat-10 is on the way..so my source news was right. & if ts do another. maintainance this week again than all will be an the activation of gsat-10 will be done by. this week

Hey man with due respect i want to ask you why you have dobut on your own source? If your source is reliable than back it man....and for god's sake make it clear in your mind about authenticity of your source..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock