"Tatasky Test" Channel Added on Tp 11170 V

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 10,716
Nothing will be added bro, its Tatasky, its degrading day by day, whether its picture quality or its signal level, everyone is left with only one option now to switch to any other dth, they are going through big space problem and signal problem too, now to pacify those angers mr nagpal has thrown a lolypop of 20 channels addition, with this lolypop they easily passed one month, again when they will feel any presure from its subscribers base they will again add one or two channels. So, bro don't hope much from Tatasky. ''Tatasky jab ek baar commitment kar leta hai to uske baad to kisi aur ki kya kahen wo khud ki bhi nahin sunta hai ki is commitment ko kabhi pura bhi karna hai''. ''Ekdam pakaoo aur bakwas dth hai ye, jaise kisaan atmahatya kar rahen hain na, jaldi hi waise hi Tatasky subscribers bhi atmahatya karne lagenge iske kabhi na khatm hone wale intejaar se ub kar !!'':mad::mad::mad:

dont be angry bro if u not satisfy u will switch on other dth nobody stop u "tum log jara si baat pe itna rone kyu lag jate ho" plz wait nd watch day by day tataska incresing channel and servise portfolio

kumar.manish said:
dont be angry bro if u not satisfy u will switch on other dth nobody stop u "tum log jara si baat pe itna rone kyu lag jate ho" plz wait nd watch day by day tataska incresing channel and servise portfolio

worst service....Hopeless customer......better to switch....I also agree.....recommend...is it a customer mistake TS is having crunch of space for Channels addition....we all agree we are waiting for long time.....but one thing is only customer is in loss...if switch to other as we all agree Paise Ped pe nai ugte

rajneesh said:
worst service....Hopeless customer......better to switch....I also agree.....recommend...is it a customer mistake TS is having crunch of space for Channels addition....we all agree we are waiting for long time.....but one thing is only customer is in loss...if switch to other as we all agree Paise Ped pe nai ugte

"Paise Ped Pe Nhi Ugte" is same as "Satellite Space Bhi Free Mein Nhi Milte Time Lagta Hai"

wewake said:
"Paise Ped Pe Nhi Ugte" is same as "Satellite Space Bhi Free Mein Nhi Milte Time Lagta Hai"

Customer is paying the money...If dish tv can arrange....Videocon d2h can arrange.....airtel and reliance,sun ......why ts is not arranging and in name of premium service charging huge money as compare to other DTH.My using TS HD+ from last 2 years and it is not possible to change my set top box as I have paid 7800 and 7000 for Mega HD pack.....it will cost huge to me .....if TS at least pay my STB amount....I will switch to Dish TV..... I agree u bro Satellite free me nai milte

rajneesh said:
Customer is paying the money...If dish tv can arrange....Videocon d2h can arrange.....airtel and reliance,sun ......why ts is not arranging and in name of premium service charging huge money as compare to other DTH.My using TS HD+ from last 2 years and it is not possible to change my set top box as I have paid 7800 and 7000 for Mega HD pack.....it will cost huge to me .....if TS at least pay my STB amount....I will switch to Dish TV..... I agree u bro Satellite free me nai milte....

@ all bros

all r tata sky's customers. so some can criticize tata n some can praise tata.
so v shud respect all the comments whether they r .........

rajneesh said:
Customer is paying the money...If dish tv can arrange....Videocon d2h can arrange.....airtel and reliance,sun ......why ts is not arranging and in name of premium service charging huge money as compare to other DTH.My using TS HD+ from last 2 years and it is not possible to change my set top box as I have paid 7800 and 7000 for Mega HD pack.....it will cost huge to me .....if TS at least pay my STB amount....I will switch to Dish TV..... I agree u bro Satellite PED pe nai ugte...

but bro they are not forcing you to pay money... and that's your mistake that you have recharged with such a high amount.. from last year everyone was familiar with tata sky that they dont have any space.. No Dth can make people happy everytime... if Today it's Dish tv and videocon.. tomorrow tata sky and airtel will be there... So Keep Smiling :) They are more serious than us because they have invested much billions of rupees in business... and we only upto 8000 rs.. So keep smiling :)

wewake said:
but bro they are not forcing you to pay money... and that's your mistake that you have recharged with such a high amount.. from last year everyone was familiar with tata sky that they dont have any space.. No Dth can make people happy everytime... if Today it's Dish tv and videocon.. tomorrow tata sky and airtel will be there... So Keep Smiling :) They are more serious than us because they have invested much billions of rupees in business... and we only upto 8000 rs.. So keep smiling :)

Bro....I my opinion TS invested Billion for their own profit and for better service to consumers and this case there are so many consumers unhappy also...but changeover to one dth to other is costly.. and our 8000rs of so many TS consumers are turning to billion...If consumer will not pay the amount TS will not invest...its business....I realize my mistake for choosing TS wrt to Dish TV....its my Personal opnion...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock