Status
Not open for further replies.

Gssran

Contributor
Reaction score
Tatasky testing DD Malayalam on Tp 11470 H

asedyzud.jpg

They are adding malayalam channels only now. Good update bro

They could have added some better Malayalam channels.... rather than opting for DD Maly. :D

BTW, why is ur signal strength so low, Gssran bro ? :huh

I have To check other sat also shawl, that's why I never set the Dish properly.

Ah.. oh ok. :)
Same is with me, under strong winds my dish moves from its position, bcoz I never tighten its screws. :p

We prefer Mazhavil Manorama, Surya Music,Kappa TV, Media One, Manorama News, Matrhurbhumi News, Kairali We, Kochu TV & Reporter TV ....but TS preferring to add the channels which was available earlier in their platform ...like DD Malayalam, Kairali & Indiavision & already added asianet plus & Amrita TV (Asianet Movies is the new one in this platform but it is the own channel of Star India...TS is the joint venture of Star India)..

shanith123 said:
We prefer Mazhavil Manorama, Surya Music,Kappa TV, Media One, Manorama News, Matrhurbhumi News, Kairali We, Kochu TV & Reporter TV ....but TS preferring to add the channels which was available earlier in their platform ...like DD Malayalam, Kairali & Indiavision & already added asianet plus & Amrita TV (Asianet Movies is the new one in this platform but it is the own channel of Star India...TS is the joint venture of Star India)..

Give feedback to them.
Write an email to [email protected] regarding the preferred channels.

Good update bro

Sent from my GT-I9082

they will be 15-20 channel in malayalam from tata sky so remaining channel will be add iin the coming days may be before 15 of this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock