Tatasky Testing "HBO Hits HD"

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 10,165
today,I Contact To Custumer Care With online Chat Support When I Asked When Hbo Hits HD And Hbo Defined Adds They Told Me Today After I Asked price They told 90 pm And I Asked It Will Available in Base Packages they told me it from 23rd december 2013(I don't know Properley He is Talking About Base Pack Addition)

Some SS-

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

rahulmarwadi said:
23rd it will launch on tata sky hbo hits and defined but r they hd or normal
In the first post and in thread title , HD is mention.... so its HD version they are testing, so they gonna add HD version first.

They will add SD Version along with HD it will be good for all TataSky Subscribers!!

Customer care saying only HD versions will be available w.e.f. 24th Dec 2013 under Specials category.

Re: RE: Tatasky Testing "HBO Hits HD"

dipayan said:
What?:skd Really strange. Here few days earlier people were criticizing Tatasky severely for not adding these two HBO channels and u are saying that these channel are worth 5 rs month .

Just go through their shedule you will see that 90 % films all ready seen.i personal ly believe star movie and movies now are much much better.it is not value for money channel s

But what's the use of this channel addition.Channel addition is not important first they should provide good picture quality.Tata sky providing average picture quality in recent times.:angry

karanrudra93 said:
But what's the use of this channel addition.Channel addition is not important first they should provide good picture quality.Tata sky providing average picture quality in recent times.:angry

HD picture quality is very good on TS.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock