Tatasky Testing M Tunes HD

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 15,936
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatasky have got to tangle with its own HD Access pack.
As Muntes SD not available on TS so what will they do now?
will they offer Mtunes HD to all HD customers.

If You Follow The DTH Forums Correctly, Check With Videocon D2h... Its Demodulated The HD Feed For SD Viewing and Same TATASky Will Do...

Cool Buddy said:
greatsadiq said:
MTunes SD and MTunes HD Will Be Add Simultaneously.... It Will Replace Either Of The BBC Channels Shutting Down. So Their New Policy Stands...

there is no sd feed test of mtunes hd i think...then how you can say it will be added in sd too? :huh

I would like to suggest tata sky to stop this hd access fee funda for their own good. Do not make sd feed of pure hd channels (like mtunes hd) available. So that people get attracted to buy hd box and become hd customer. Moreover if an hd channel is to be launched, they will not have to ensure that sd version is surely available. Pls remove this flawed rule of hd access fee.

good info shared by @gssran and good move by Tata Sky... :)

shiwesh said:
Cool Buddy said:
greatsadiq said:
MTunes SD and MTunes HD Will Be Add Simultaneously.... It Will Replace Either Of The BBC Channels Shutting Down. So Their New Policy Stands...

there is no sd feed test of mtunes hd i think...then how you can say it will be added in sd too? :huh

I would like to suggest tata sky to stop this hd access fee funda for their own good. Do not make sd feed of pure hd channels (like mtunes hd) available. So that people get attracted to buy hd box and become hd customer. Moreover if an hd channel is to be launched, they will not have to ensure that sd version is surely available. Pls remove this flawed rule of hd access fee.
:wlcm
HD access fee policy should be thrashed for T(S own good. :wall

I am not able to use tata sky for hd. If they add zee cinema hd i can come back. Right now using some other. Ten hd is another channel to be added without any delay to come back in hd arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock