• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 9,354
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep.S said:
Ya 2 movies price Rs.150/-is good.

mm. Yes. Bluray disc cost 1000 bucks to buy and 100 to 200 to rent. Even if you buy pirated 3d blurays it cost 200 to 250 (where 2d bluray cost only 80 to 100 rs). And also people doesnt want to download 3d movies as it takes more time to download (It takes 10gb for High bitrate and 5.1 sound quality 3d movies) due to low bandwidth in india. And for just watching one time, you don't want invest more. So Accordingly it is better deal. Look at the showcase movies tatasky provide, they charge 75rs per movie for sd quality. And now look at 3d movie price. Its really good price. :tup

So if it is event based then hopefully we will get another HD feed and I hope it comes with the reach of HD access fee...

3D movies will be activated on Channel No. 284 at 10:00AM today and will cost Rs 150/- for 2 movies Planes and Avengers for 2 days 31 Dec and 1st Jan which I believe is good price.

Nice move by TS to come up something different :clap

My Tata Sky Website Updated with Showcase 3D.
==========================
3D Blockbuster

Watch two 3D movies MARVELS AVENGERS & PLANES on your 3D Television. Order any show starting 10 am until the last show of the day.

Price - Rs 150
=============================

Capture.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock