• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 9,355
Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel Is Event Wise Conform From CC

screenshot_17.png

Just one question, will this require hd acess fee to be paid in addition to 150rs?

Now i can't understand what is the logic for launching this 3D channel just for 1 day. Do Tatasky wants to check that how many Tatasky Subscribers have 3D Tvs or something bcuz launching a channel just for one day doesn't makes any sense from any point of view

:u :huh

I think Its they Take A Trial If They Satisfied With Then They Will br Permenment Lanch

Rushil.D said:
I think Its they Take A Trial If They Satisfied With Then They Will br Permenment Lanch

Thats what i was thinking, actually may be they will have a trail of this 3d channel and they will check whether how many Tatasky subscribers have 3D Tvs and if they get satisfied with the revenue from this channel. Then surely they will think to launch a permanent 3D Movie/info/sport channel for their subscribers

:)

shiwesh said:
Just one question, will this require hd acess fee to be paid in addition to 150rs?

Of course, without HD access fee, there is of no use to subscribe to 3D channels.

Its trial bcoz they have lot of space also want to know capacity of spending behaviour of consumers.

Also want to increase revenue by introducing speicala like SWP, HBO, showcase 3d

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

DishHD said:
Thats what i was thinking, actually may be they will have a trail of this 3d channel and they will check whether how many Tatasky subscribers have 3D Tvs and if they get satisfied with the revenue from this channel. Then surely they will think to launch a permanent 3D Movie/info/sport channel for their subscribers

:)

If that is the case then it is not a very good idea. They should rather rely on market survey. Get market share of 3d tvs and multiply with market share of hd and plus hd subscribers of tata sky. And in any case to get mood of subscribers just two days will not be sufficient. They should in that case keep 3d channel for a month or so.

Ya 2 movies price Rs.150/-is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock